Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Pizza Bites



Well, it's that time again, the packing of school lunches!  This is a tough one for me, I have a child who does. not. eat.  He is picky and social, a bad combination at the lunch room table.  I am constantly trying new things with him, to only have him return home with a full lunch box.   Last school year,  I tried letting him pack his own lunch and he only chose fruit.  He wanted nothing else.  Though I am happy he eats fruit, I know that he needs other things to get through the day.  I thought this recipe would be great since he like's pizza.  It is small and easy to eat since he would rather talk than eat, and it has some hidden goodness for his paranoid mother that is always worried about him eating.


Ingredients
1/2 cup Bisquick
1/2 cup milk
2 eggs beaten
1/2 cup shredded cheese
1/4 cup chopped pepperoni or mini pepperoni
1 tablespoon tomato paste
1/4 cup finely chopped spinach
2 teaspoon pizza seasoning or Italian seasoning
2 tablespoon Parmesan cheese


Directions
Pre heat oven to 375', grease a mini muffin pan or muffin pan well.
Mix all the ingredients until blended.  It should be a wet mixture.   Pour mixture into muffin pan.

Bake for 13- 15 minutes

1 comment :

  1. Hi Kelli, I'm looking into trying this recipe but was wondering, do your kids eat these cold at lunch time?

    ReplyDelete